For all tours, you will need to pay a deposit at the time of booking.
* In order to confirm a booking a 50% non-refundable deposit per person of your selected travel arrangements is required .
* Full payment for the outstanding 50% must be paid no later than 60 days before departure.
* If you book less than 59 days before departure, full payment must be made on booking.
All cancellations must be received in writing.
Notice of cancellation will be effective upon receipt of your written communication. As costs are incurred from the time the booking has been confirmed your deposit will be retained and in addition, cancellation charges will be applied to your invoice. These charges are based on how many days before your booked departure your cancellation notice was received.
* Cancellations received 45 days or less before departure will result in 100% loss of the total tour cost.
Additional fee of 15% of the Price will be charge on the following dates: 24.12, 25.12, 31.12 and 01.01
Important information required to confirm our tours :
Booking requests can be made via our website (online booking form) or by email.
An email acknowledging your request will be sent to you once all services and/or spaces have been confirmed by our local suppliers. At this time we will also request the initial payment to secure the reservation.
Your booking will only be confirmed once the first deposit has been paid.
It is a condition of your booking that all members of your party provide advance passenger information. This information is required for governmental authorities and it also enables us to confirm local services for your tour. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal details or any other information supplied in respect to yourself and any other person travelling on the booking.
The information you must provide will include, but may not be limited to:
* Full Name (as shown in your passport)
* Passport Number
* Date of Birth
* Emergency Contact Details (name and telephone number)
* Dietary Requirements
* Pre-existing Medical Conditions
* Travel Insurance; Insurer, Policy Number & 24-Hour Assistance Telephone Number (adequate and valid travel insurance is mandatory for all clients while on one of our tours)
At Galatrails we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our clients. All personal information disclosed will remain confidential and used for the booking process only. Information will not be sold or shared with any third party companies.
Pay us by Bank Transfer - payments in USD $ should be made to
Bank: Banco del Pacifico
Bank Address Av Charles Darwin.
Postal Bank Code: EC090150
Name: Galatrails s.a
Swift code: PACIECIEG
Account Number: 7744722 - Checking Account
Galatrails Address: Indefatigable y Rodriguez Lara
Santa Cruz / Galapagos - Ecuador
Phone: (593) 980465899
Note: Please note that bank fees and surcharges might apply.
By booking a tour with Galatrails you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.